We use the most amazing high-end, pure and organic botanicals and essential oils in all our products. Essential oils are one of most wonderful gifts for our health and beauty that nature gives us. These oils come directly from the plants, trees and flowers that grace our planet. Essential oils were also the original medicines and beauty products, and many are still used today in some of our most effective medicines and lotions.
Many of the oils we use are considered the super power oils as they have so many fantastic benefits. At Truth & Love Beauty, they are formulated to nourish and enhance your beauty, but we should never forget their excellent healing powers as well. We can’t guarantee that our products will help heal you. We are not even allowed to say it, but we do believe in the power of these oils and the masses of research that describes all their benefits.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin.
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Boost immunity.
- Apricot seed oil has oleic acid, which is an omega-9 fatty acid and a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable.
- It actually moisturizes the hair and scalp while increasing the hydration level and reducing dryness.
- Great for frizzy or curly hair.
- Helps keep skin clear.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- Great for treating infections.
- Reduces dandruff and scalp irritation.
known to help with headaches, asthma and breathing. Eucalyptus helps to clear your airways which also allows more oxygen into your lungs which in turn can boost your energy and give you more clarity.
Is also a natural disinfectant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Relieves itchy scalps.
- Fights dandruff.
- Improves elasticity.
- Great for relieving muscle pain, sunburn, bites.
- Has healing properties for cuts and scratches.
- Prevents hair loss
- Stimulates hair growth
- Contains vitamin E which also nourishes and strengthens the hair.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin discoloration.
- Sooths redness, swelling and itching.
- Great for skin health.
- Contains antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties that help wounds heal faster and prevent infections.
- The antioxidants in gardenia promote faster cell reproduction, which reduces healing time and aging.
- Relieves dry hair and moisturizes.
- anti-oxidant rich
- helps prevent hair loss
- encourages faster hair growth.
- potent anti bacterial and anti-oxidant properties
- helps reduce and control acne and skin blemishes.
- Strengthens the root of the hair making your hair stronger and less prone to breakage.
- Great for untangling the hair and adding shine.
- very soothing for dry skin and eczema.
- Increases cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars.
- Deep conditions
- adds shine
- help controls dandruff.
- Unclogs pores
- reduces inflammation
- fights acne
- kills bacteria
- lightens skin
- reduces wrinkles.
- Calms and soothes skin conditions
- Helps re-balance
- controls the production of oil
- Works as an astringent and a detoxifier
- reduces excessive oil on the skin
- Great for toning
- removing dead skin cells
- closing the pores
Orange Essential Oil
- great for acne-prone skin.
- increases the ability to absorb Vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
- antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- help with dandruff and other scalp issues.
- moisturizes dry strands
- excellent moisturizer for brittle hair
- improves the smoothness of strands
- for a complexion that looks vibrant and feels healthy and smooth
- beneficial for all skin types
- can also be massaged into the face to relieve dryness or to balance oily and acne-prone skin.
- balances oil production
- great treatment for oily scalp
- very hydrating for dry hair and scalp.
- has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin.
- has properties that facilitate oil secretion, making it an effective component against acne.
- has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, which help to cool the scalp, eliminate dandruff and fight lice
- relieves a dry scalp
- stimulates hair growth
- gives hair a healthy shine
- keeps skin
supple and toned
- diminishes stress-induced tissue.
- moisturizes your hair, making it smoother and softer
- protects your hair from UV ray damage
- hydrates your scalp, reducing the risk of flaky scalp or dandruff
- hydrates dry skin
- clears acne
- reduces signs of aging
- minimizes the appearance of scars
- helps with conditions such as eczema and rosacea
- Gentle and wonderful for sensitive skin
- Fights Scalp Acne and Inflammation. Rose oil's phenyl ethanol and geraniol give it high-quality antimicrobial properties, making it anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Adds Shine
- Healing Scent
- suitable for all skin types
- soothing and balancing.
- It has been studied by the medical community in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions and infections, and has shown major promise.
- It balances sebum, which makes it very useful for skin that is very oily or very dry, or otherwise not in balance.
- promotes hair growth by nourishing the scalp and balancing the production of sebum and natural oils.
- can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
- it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair
- known to promote a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature graying.
- may be great for hair growth. Some say it could even prevent hair los, pointing to Mediterranean cultures’ use of rosemary in hair rinses to promote hair growth for hundreds of years as supporting evidence.
The plant in essential oil form is said to:
- have anti-inflammatory properties
- promote nerve growth
- improve circulation
Like peppermint essential oil (also used to promote hair growth), rosemary essential oil strengthens circulation. As a result, it could prevent hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, dying off, and leading to hair loss.
Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary essential oil is used to prevent premature graying and dandruff. It may also help dry or itchy scalp
- very mild but still has a powerful effect on the skin
- prevents acne and rashes
- heals itching and inflammation
- cools and soothes sunburns
- gently exfoliates
- helps fade scars
- moisturizes and tones the skin with mild astringent action.
- excellent for stimulating blood circulation in the scalp to encourage optimal hair growth
- It has been used in ancient Indian medicine to increase shine and prevent hair dryness
- A valued natural remedy for treating bacterial and fungal skin conditions such as acne
- calming and will reduce swelling, inflammation and redness.
- It can even help to prevent and reduce acne scars.
- Unclogs hair follicles
- removes build up of dead skin cells
- increases oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles
- Treats and protects the scalp from infections and prevents damage from frizz
- Will restore the PH levels of the scalp. By keeping the scalp unclogged the hair will grow at its normal rate
- best known for balancing and regulating oil production in the skin to prevent excessive dryness and oiliness
- It soothes inflammation and irritation on the body and the scalp while strengthening skin and hair
- Treats Hair Loss.
- an effective natural treatment to reduce hair fall caused by stress and alopecia. ...
- Natural Conditioner. ...
- Reduces Stress. ...
- Repels Head Lice.
- Protects from sun damage
- Moisturizes skin
- Treats a number of skin conditions
- Treats acne
- Heals skin infections
- Improves wound healing
- Soothes atopic dermatitis
- Has anti-aging effects
- an age-old beauty secret that has many uses,
- helping to hydrate and soften your hair.
- naturally help increase hair's elasticity
- consistently restore shine to dull, lifeless hair.
- soothes and add moisture
- calm itchy skin
- heal chapped skin
- replenish dry skin
- hydrate and moisturize
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- protect against skin damage
- can help tame frizz while promoting growth, shine, and more.
- can help support the skin's natural healing process
- shortening the lifespan of breakouts and eczema/psoriasis flare-ups
- CBD oil is full of amino acids, fatty acids, and antioxidants—all essential nutrients for healthy hair
- It may also support production of the oils that protect and nourish the hair and scalp
- CBD oil is rich in amino acids—the building blocks of proteins that strengthen hair and hair
- it's often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity
- The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture
- Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals
- Moisturizes your hair.
- Makes it more manageable.
- Prevents hair loss due to breakage.
- Strengthens the hair shaft.
- Adds volume and strength to fine hair.
- Replenishes oils lost due to chemical processes.
- Repairs damaged hair strands.
- Can prevent further damage to hair.
- composed primarily of nourishing fatty acids
- is especially high in lauric acid.
- It also contains vitamin E and healthy fats, which help to make skin smooth.
- promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff.
- moisturizes dry hair.
- adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
- prevents hairbreakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
Cetyl Alcohol NF is a, 95% pure and natural, fatty alcohol from Coconut Oil.
- perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.
- It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production.
- Moisturizes the Scalp and Hair
- Hemp oil will prevent water loss and inject moisture into the hair and scalp.
- In addition, it is easily absorbed by the scalp and hair, so it doesn't get sticky and leave a mess.
- has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping
- reduces redness caused by drying
- eases the effects of eczema and rosacea
- keeps skin calm and comfortable
- The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control
- can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy
- rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc
- Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
- has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin
- is especially a great alternative for those with sensitive skin
- Its ability to rejuvenate damaged skin cells is a killer way to combat wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots
- Rich in essential fatty acids and non-comodegenic (non pore-clogging) Kokum Butter is perfect for stimulating the scalp for healthy hair growth
- It helps cell oxygenation, making nutrients more readily available for use by scalp/skin tissues - which helps promote hair
- works as a natural substitute for anti-aging products and as a protective agent against skin damage caused by UV rays
- It deeply penetrates skin to restore moisture, enhance elasticity, smooth wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, and heal cracks caused by dryness
- Also excellent for deep cleaning and obliterating blackheads.
- Promotes hair
growth and prevents baldness
- Conditions dry hair. Regular application of neem oil will result in lustrous and healthy hair
- Helps with dandruff and itching
- Treats head lice
- Treats scalp infections
- Prevents premature graying
- anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes skin problems (eczema, psoriasis, acne, and itching)
- Restores the skin's natural oilbalance.
- Is rich in vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants that protect against harmful pollutants and the sun.
- It has antioxidants, essential fatty acids and Vitamin E which helps to maintain shine and moisture of the hair.
- It is used in hair oils, serums and hair conditioners. In dry form, it is used in powdered cosmetics because of enhancing and skin moisturizing properties.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
- is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
- contains omega-3s, essential fatty acids, zinc, vitamin E, Vitamin K, and phytosterol — which is great for collagen production
- is a great hair moisturizer that nourishes hair follicles
- can promote hair thickness and hair count.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Excellent for Sensitive Skin
- promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration
- helps treat and prevent acne
- has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Due to it's high levels of essential fatty acids and vitamin A, this nourishing oil can help support scalp health
- If you have a dry, flaky scalp you may want to try out these products!
- The vitamin E in sea buckthorn oil also helps with scalp circulation, supporting hair growth and conditioning.
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Treats Acne And Blemishes
- Reduces Skin Inflammation
- Anti-Aging And Anti-Free Radical Agent
- Provides Relief To Itchy And Peeling Skin
- Restores The Elasticity Of The Skin
- Reduce Razor Irritation And Bumps
- Reduces Stretch Marks
- provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips
- repairing and protecting against weather damage, dryness and brittleness
- It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging pores
- It is particularly beneficial for processed and heat-treated hair
- sunflower seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincareissues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.
- Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.
- Derived from the seeds, sunflower oil is high in essential fatty acids like phospholipids and ceramides, as well as antioxidants and vitamin E, making it deeply nourishing and soothing to dry hair and scalps
- It locks in moisture and helps keeps hair healthy and strong
Vitamin E Oil
- Moisturizing skin
- Wound healing
- Skin cancer prevention
- Reducing skin itching
- Preventing or minimizing the appearance of scars
- Preventing or treating fine lines and wrinkles
- vitamin E has been hailed as a cure-all to turn frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks
- Activated charcoal effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells
- The result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin
- Dirt, toxins, heavy metals, chemicals, and other poisons are attracted to the charcoal molecules and washed away
- Activated charcoal helps cleanse and removes the sebum
- Also deep cleanses the pores to let your hair breathe
- It unclogs the pores in your scalp thus detoxifying the follicle, this helps the hair grow better.
absorbs oils/sebum beautifully and is also promotes natural healing as it penetrates the skin.
- Rubbing some into skin before bed and in the morning can reduce oil production, soften skin and dry out/heal blemishes.
- It's been said to make hair softer, smoother, and less oily since it absorbs excess oil.
- Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is an alkaline substance helpful in managing pH levels
- It helps neutralize acidic substances in and outside of the body.Baking soda also contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- This makes it an ideal ingredient in creams for skin irritation, bug bites, and mild rashes.
- makes hair clean, revived, and softened.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months.
- It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
- Moisturize. One of the biggest benefits is moisture
- Smooth and straighten. People who find their hairdifficult to manage also use beeswax to smooth flyaway strands, keep styles intact, and straighten their hair
- Seal strands
- Promote hair growth
- Soothe scalp conditions
- Bladderwrack seaweed brings an alkalitic balance to the skin to reduce redness. It is also naturally high in iodine and fucoidan
- Bladderwrack is packed with vitamin K
- Rich in minerals, iodine and amino acids Bladderwrack has been touted for its herbal benefits for hair growth and for slowing down the aging process it's also an excellent adrenal stimulant
- It is still used today by Native Americans in steam baths for arthritis, gout and illness recovery
- Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin.
- It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- High in lauric acid. Lauric acid is one of the main ingredients in coconut
- High in protein
- High in vitamins C, E, B-1, B-3, B-5, and B-6
- Slows hair loss
- Restores dry hair and scalp
- Gets rid of dandruff
Cream of tartar
- Detoxifies and remove impurities from the skin and body.
French Green Clay
- French green clay is beneficial in removing impurities and tightening the pores, toning the skin, exfoliating dead skin cells and reducing inflammation in acne.
- It can also be used as a full-body treatment to soften dry, rough skin.
- Also known as sea clay, French green clay contains a variety of healing elements, including magnesium, calcium, and potassium, among others
- The claycan also be used to cleanse oily hair types—it will draw dirt, oils, and toxins from the hair.
- The glycolic and alpha-hydroxy acid in sugarwill help to keep the skin from becoming too dry or oily, giving you a healthy and radiant glow.
- By protecting against toxins, sugar can provide a natural anti-ageing effect on the skin.
- Cleaning your skin with a sugar scrub can prevent toxins from attacking your skincells.
- a neglected scalp can prevent new hair growth and irritation, "sugar will gently exfoliate the scalp whilst shampooing, removing any dead skin cells or build-up of dirt which also enables you to really cleanse your scalp and prevent against oily roots and promotes healthier hair."
- Gently cleansing skin (excellent alternative cleanser for those with sensitive skin)
- Reducing oily skin.
- Purifying and detoxifying the pores, removing dirt, grime, pollution, germs, etc.
- Soothing sensitive and easily irritable skin.
- Effective weekly acne treatment.
- stimulates blood circulation and gently exfoliates the scalp while cleansing.
- Kaolin clay strengthens hair, improves elasticity, and helps repair damaged hair.
- It soothes the scalp, helps treat dandruff, and encourages hair growth.
- Matcha powder has remarkable properties to keep your complexion fresh and healthy.
Not only does it reduce inflammation, it offers a one-two punch for the skin to exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells, then rejuvenate the underlying skin to improve your complexion.
- Diminishes the signs of aging.
- can stimulate dermal papilla cells and the growth
- Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne.
- Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Oats also contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers.
- They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
- The active ingredients in oat extract help reduce hair breakage and split ends by smoothing the cuticles.
- Dry, damaged hair is hydrated, revitalized and naturally shiny.
- Hair's healthy balance shines to reflect nature's true beauty.
- It's packed with fruit enzymes and AHAs, which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
- It has antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
- Promotes Hair Growth. Pumpkin
is a rich source of minerals including potassium and zinc. Potassium helps in keeping hair healthy and improve re-growth. ...
- Great Conditioner for Dry Hair.
- Sea salt is a natural detoxifier, as the salt absorbs the toxins from the skin. This will not only help detoxify your skin, gently rubbing the skin in circular motions with a salt scrub removes dead skin.
- Sea salt can be used on curly hair to enhance your hair's natural texture.
European Spa Salt
Yellow Silt Clay
- French Yellow Clay is considered to be a powerful cleanser which draws out impurities from the skin while the essential minerals within the clay are released.
- It sloughs off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, and tightens & tones the skin, leaving it feeling smooth, fresh, and radiant.
St Johns Wart
People have used bentonite clay to remove impurities on the skin, such as oils, and toxins from the body for thousands of Years Assorted flowers and petals and buds